Language Selection

Get healthy now with MedBeds!
Click here to book your session

Protect your whole family with Orgo-Life® Quantum MedBed Energy Technology® devices.

Advertising by Adpathway

         

 Advertising by Adpathway

Freddy Peralta made major Juan Soto, Francisco Lindor move before being traded by Mets

2 weeks ago 9

PROTECT YOUR DNA WITH QUANTUM TECHNOLOGY

Orgo-Life the new way to the future

  Advertising by Adpathway

Once-advertised ace Freddy Peralta saw his short-lived New York Mets tenure come to an end when he was sent to the Tampa Bay Rays before the MLB trade deadline arrived this past Monday. 

It turns out Peralta made one significant contribution to the Mets earlier this season. 

Freddy Peralta called Juan Soto, Francisco Lindor meeting amid rumors about their relationship

On Wednesday, ESPN's Jorge Castillo revealed that Peralta "called a meeting earlier this season for (Mets) franchise cornerstones Juan Soto and Francisco Lindor to clear the air."

"With tension lingering into their second season as teammates," Castillo wrote about Soto and Lindor, "multiple sources told ESPN that Peralta in June arranged for the two stars to vent and work through their disconnect. Since then, sources told ESPN, Lindor and Soto's relationship has been noticeably warmer, with the players interacting more often."

It was reported last fall that Lindor and Soto had a "chilly" relationship after Soto signed a 15-year, $765M contract to join the Mets in December 2024. Earlier this summer, Mets owner Steve Cohen insisted that Lindor and Soto were "getting along much better" due to "the elimination of whatever issues there were last year." 

With Soto and Lindor on the roster, the Mets ended June 12, 2025, with a record of 45-24. However, they then endured a brutal collapse en route to missing the playoffs last fall, and Mets president of baseball operations David Stearns later dismantled the core of the club's roster during the offseason. 

Stearns' moves mostly blew up in his face, and the last-place Mets (48-66) were big sellers ahead of this year's trade deadline. Some think the Mets could make Lindor available to would-be buyers during the upcoming offseason. Lindor and the Mets agreed to a 10-year contract extension worth up to $341M ahead of the 2021 season. 

Francisco Lindor, Juan Soto comment on meeting report

According to Castillo, Lindor said in Spanish that the reported meeting involving Soto "was more of a conversation like we always have with our group of Latinos." Meanwhile, Soto said in Spanish that "there was no meeting, no discussion." 

"This year has been better," Soto added about his relationship with Lindor. "We've gotten along very well. We've learned from each other."

Castillo mentioned that the meeting called by Peralta "could end up being his greatest contribution as a Met" if it helps result in Soto and Lindor coexisting with each other on the same roster. Then again, it remains to be seen if Lindor will be with the Mets at this time next year.

Read Entire Article

         

        

HOW TO FIGHT BACK WITH THE 5G  

Protect your whole family with Quantum Orgo-Life® devices

  Advertising by Adpathway